CDL is pleased to announce that Laura E. Clark was named shareholder. Laura joins the Firm’s 11 shareholders in leading CDL’s departments and personnel, and serving the Firm’s clients.
Laura joined the firm in 2010 and concentrates in tax compliance and planning for trusts and estates, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals.
“Laura Clark’s promotion to shareholder was based in large part on her technical skills, her excellent client service and her contributions to employee development and growth,” said Lou Cohen, President of CDL. “Her extraordinary leadership and genuine care for her clients and colleagues will help accelerate the tremendous growth that CDL has been experiencing.”
In addition to Laura’s announcement, 12 other employees from the Firm were promoted. These outstanding individuals were promoted from within the Firm’s Administrative, Audit, Family Office Services and Tax Departments.
- Delia Lalchan, Senior Manager
- Susan Rojas, Advanced Staff Accountant
- Shannon Foster, Client Service Specialist
- Masami Fujimoto, Manager
- Dustin Provenzano, Senior Accountant
- Blesilda Reis, Senior Accountant
- Chris Micolucci, Manager
- Daniel Demosthenes, Supervisor
- Nicholas Raiola, Supervisor
- Gary Mann, Senior Accountant
- Shanna Modys, Advanced Staff Accountant
- Priscilla Lowe, IT Assistant