In August, a total of 15 CDL team members were promoted, while a Tax Senior Accountant was named President of a local professional association. CDL would like to recognize and congratulate them all!
CDL announced several employee promotions throughout the Firm:
- Michele Schneider, Senior Manager
- Laura Vergara, Advanced Staff Accountant
In Family Office
- Lestie Arndt, Senior Manager
- Maggie Xie, Senior Manager
- Richard Reed, Manager
- Soana Fuentes, Supervisor
- Frank Dominguez, Advanced Staff Accountant
- Pedro Pedraza, Bookkeeper
- Nancy A. Hamden, Client Service Specialist
- Matthew Oliver, Manager
- Pedro Dominguez, Associate Manager
- Robert Doherty, Supervisor
- Stacey Horowitz, Supervisor
- Luciano Mellone, Senior Accountant
- Julie Wang, Advanced Staff Accountant
Allyse Carter has also been named the new president of the Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). Her term will run through June 30, 2020.
Allyse has been with CDL since 2016 and has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Florida State University and a master’s degree in accounting from Florida Atlantic University. Allyse is a Tax Senior Accountant and specializes in personal taxation.