CHARLES FRIEDMAN, J.D.
Senior Manager, Tax
Charles Friedman joined Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter & Veil, P.A. in January 2018. He has more than 35 years of experience working for accounting and law firms of various sizes throughout the New York metropolitan area. His experience in both law and accounting covers estate planning, estate, trust, gift, individual and not-for-profit tax compliance, fiduciary accounting, litigation support and voluntary disclosures for foreign tax reporting, including local and state issues.
Areas of Experience
- Trusts & Estates
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Charitable Organization
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Member of the Connecticut Bar
- Member of the East Coast Estate Planning Council, Palm Beach County
- Baruch College, New York, NY, Bachelor Business Administration
- New York Law School, New York, Juris Doctorate