RICK HOAGLAND, CPA/ABV/CFF,CFE, CVA
Director, Business Valuation & Litigation Support
Email Rick | vCard | CV | LinkedIn
Rick Hoagland began his career with a local accounting firm in 1993 and went on to provide private business valuation and litigation support services in 2008. He joined Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter & Veil, P.A. in 2013.
Rick has more than 20 years of experience providing business valuation and litigation support services to clients and their attorneys. He has provided expert witness analysis and testimony in many areas, including family law matters, commercial litigation, personal injury / wrongful death matters, civil and criminal fraud cases, and estate and gift matters.
His business valuation experience includes valuing closely-held corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships for clients in various industries. His experience in forensic accounting and litigation support includes extensive experience in family law matters, asset-tracing and fraud investigation, corporate disputes, dissenting shareholder actions, and economic damages calculations for personal injury and wrongful death actions.
- Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support including Civil Litigation, Family Law, Fraud, Contract Disputes, Dissenting Shareholder, and Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
- Business Valuation
- Economic Damages
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Exam and Grading Committee and Course Review Committee
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, Affiliate
- Palm Beach Estate Planning Council, Member
- University of North Florida, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting